Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Starting a Blog

I have decided to start a blog about interior designing. I owned a small business in Boise, Idaho for awhile and I was heavily involved in the interior decorating area. I have always helped friends and families spruce up their homes for the fun of it, but recently I've been getting lots of offers to do this as a job in St. Louis. While I am considering accepting jobs now, I decided to create a blog that can help my friends and families keep up with the work and projects I'm completing presently. I plan to list any DIY ideas, projects, post my favorite new fabrics and furniture designs among anything else that has to do with interior design and style. I hope you all enjoy and email me any questions if needed. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment